|APPLICATION FOR HOME REPAIR/MODIFICATION
HOW TO APPLY
If you or someone you know would like to receive help from
Rebuilding Together, apply now. The process is simple.
Complete the application and someone from our
organization's House Selection Committee will contact you for
a personal interview. A member of the Technical Review
Committee may also meet with you to determine if you
qualify for our volunteer work.
CLICK HERE for the online application.
Please fill out and email to:
You may print, fill out and scan in an email, as well.
Or fax to: 410 923 9996
To receive an application by mail, please contact our office.
Once complete, mail the application back to our
office - it's that simple!
Qualifying applicants are those who meet the following
• Homeowner in Anne Arundel County, MD
• Reside in the home needing repair
• Have a combined household income of no more than
$36,000 a year from all sources
• Demonstrate a legitimate need
• Unable to perform the work themselves
• Plan to reside in the home for at least two more years